Best tcon killing sprees

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best tcon killing sprees

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#1

Post your highest killing streak without glitching mine is 29

tconslayer
7 years ago#2

and name if you remember the weapon most of them came from

me scar and shotgun

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#3
My highest killstreak was a 68 killstreak during a marathon match. It ended because the game's time limit was up. I mostly used the SCAR and pistol.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
7 years ago#4
My highest was forty-six in a Team Reaper match at Streets. It ended when three opponents teamed up against me. I managed to kill two of them, and almost the third, before I died.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#5
Can't remember exactly but it was somewhere a little below 40. I think 37, and it was with the strike rifle.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: macqman

macqman
7 years ago#6
hey brownprouder, thats pretty awesome. that beats my overall best in a game by just a little bit. i actually just got 59 today. whats your friend code?
my name is macqman. i would tell you my friend code, but i dont know it. =D
if you know me or have played against me, tell me.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
7 years ago#7
I can't even remember cause my highest was clear back on like the second day after the first game came out and I pretty much quit playing it after that cause of all the crap that happened with it. I'm taking a guess and saying my highest streak was at least 35 or 40
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017

tconslayer
7 years ago#8

@ultamate flame i love the strike rifle i get lots of kills off of that

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
7 years ago#9
21. It ended because there were 2 enemies coming at me when I already had low health. Managed to kill them both, but one stuck a radiation grenade on me. Weapons used were Strike Rifle and SCAR.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein

User Info: 01slayer

01slayer
7 years ago#10
Something in the late 30's, or 40's. I can't remember. It was super awesome though.
The Conduit FC: 4640-6730-3909/3008-7863-1605 (Slayer01/Slayer02)
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4941 8024 0897
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best tcon killing sprees

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived