Classic Controller Pro

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Classic Controller Pro

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#21
You don't have to sit directly in front of the TV.

/topic.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#22
I don't see how you would play at your best if you're playing off the side of the the tv....

Most people I know play any video game in front of a tv. -.-

User Info: GuiltySparks

GuiltySparks
7 years ago#23
^
If that's the case then wouldn't they need to squish next to each other regardless of what controller they're using?

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
7 years ago#24
When I play with my bro, none of us is sitting in front of the tv, there is a table between us and each of us is at each side of the tv aiming at an angle, AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY. For a 4 player match I just remove the table and there is space for everyone.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#25
http://i25.tinypic.com/731chg.jpg

/topic
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#26
We'll see how it is when it comes out.

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
7 years ago#27
It sounds like you people think there's a difference between CCPro and regular CC...
You know what I hate? People who don't know the difference between 'their', 'there' and 'they're', or 'your' and 'you're'. GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE!

User Info: GuiltySparks

GuiltySparks
7 years ago#28
^
No one in this topic has said anything like that. Did you mean to post that on a different topic? This one is only about whether there are other controller options.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Classic Controller Pro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived