Will there be a conduit 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will there be a conduit 3

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#1

Is the story going to end kinda like tcon1 leading off for a sequal? i think that it would b cool and all because the third one should b better than the second one and the second one looks awesome and all what do you think tony?

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
7 years ago#2
i think it would be best to wait for Conduit 2 to be release and ask after some time has pass.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#3
I would answer this but I'm not in the mood to time travel right now. Maybe later :\
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#4

ik but just wondering and all

User Info: BlackPixel

BlackPixel
7 years ago#5
Well, you're wondering about a question that presently has no answer. Whether or not a Conduit 3 gets made is far more determined by the sales of Conduit 2 moreso than any storyline cliffhangers, anyway. Assuming the game comes out this year, it won't even be until January or February before it's even determined whether C2 is a 'success' to Sega or not.
"Everytime you blink, there is a huge explosion that you can't feel and the lemon goose comes in to say hi but you can't hear it"--Master Kazuya

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
7 years ago#6
I dont want it to be left open again be have "room for more"
CONDUIT MASTA!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will there be a conduit 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived