Conduit 2 positive FAILURE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 positive FAILURE

User Info: wwe_rko

wwe_rko
7 years ago#1
if u look at the games coming out around Conduit 2 s release 2 big games stand out GOLDENEYE & COD BO & Conduit 2 has to compete with them. when the first Conduit was released it realy had nothing to compete with but now it has the overly hyped Call of duty & a fan favorite / classic goldeneye how does any1 think this game will compete i mean 3 fps on xbox or ps3 coming out in a months time would b too mutch & this is the wii market were talking about & its hard to atract new comers with those big names & whats wores is that sega still has nt started showcasing the conduit where the other games had e3 stage time & trailers .
all im sayn is if only the 10 people the bought the first game buy this one its gona be a failure like the dreamcast it was awesome but stilled failed
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER

User Info: wwe_rko

wwe_rko
7 years ago#2
i ment possible FAILURE not positive srry -_-
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
7 years ago#3
You fail at trolling
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.

User Info: monjamania2000

monjamania2000
7 years ago#4
^
This.

Also just because you buy one doesnt mean you cant buy the others. I plan on getting all 3
The Conduit FC= 1505-3469-3188 [Monja]
W@W FC = 1204-4992-7357 [CronicPirate]

User Info: euben0

euben0
7 years ago#5
COD is really really overated, Goldeneye is said to be OK but I think Conduit 2 will claim the victor for the FPS on Wii.

User Info: Green_Tunic

Green_Tunic
7 years ago#6

COD is really really overated, Goldeneye is said to be OK but I think Conduit 2 will claim the victor for the FPS on Wii.

The fact that it's overrated just supports the TC's point. It's true C2 might be a bomb having to deal with CoD (an extremely popular franchise) and Goldeneye a game relying heavily on extreme nostalgia.

Eventually I might buy all three but C2 has the benefit of being built for the Wii (as opposed to CoD) and interesting with good visuals (as opposed to Goldeneye). I may be like this as well as the board members here but it's very likely the masses who own a Wii might not.

Let's just hope for the best. Also lol at the 10 people who bough this game. Hyperbole at its best.
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
7 years ago#7
Lol CoD Body Odor. Anyway, maybe it will fail, but we won't know until then, will we?

User Info: TCJuan

TCJuan
7 years ago#8
Sega could prob premote Conduit 2 alot more than COD:BO and Goldeneye.

12 player online and everything else.. thats why I'm buying C2

(still might buy COD too)

User Info: thefallengamer

thefallengamer
7 years ago#9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0 @ TC.
~Nankurunaisa~

User Info: TCJuan

TCJuan
7 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 positive FAILURE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived