Level 24?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#1
Did anyone else here reach it? (I did last year.)

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#2

Im at 21 but... my stupid cousin deleted it when i was the last gold rank and had 100 more till the eye so technically im the final one

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
7 years ago#3
I did.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
7 years ago#4
im still working on it xD! (i got my game in October), im the silver eye rank (so close!)
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#5
I got it last summer like a week after it came out. I got to the last rank, the red ASE, in like towards the end of July. I always went on crazy streaks though.

User Info: bladester15

bladester15
7 years ago#6
im only on like the twelfth rank O_O
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
7 years ago#7
Its pretty easy to get it once you've played privates with good people...then you'll be awesome enough to dominate pubs and reach 24 in 1 day!
Kirbeh

User Info: frogloe

frogloe
7 years ago#8
I stopped playing it frequently after the hackers and glitches appeared. I'm still in the gold triangle ranks.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#9
I stopped somewhere in gold cause I stopped playing randoms after awhile. Friend battles were just so much better I couldn't go back to publics.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: ryudo_dragoon

ryudo_dragoon
7 years ago#10
I got to rank 23 pretty quickly, but stopped playing public matches so I never did hit 24.
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived