All the new features are nice, but what this game really needs to succeed is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. All the new features are nice, but what this game really needs to succeed is...

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#31
Lol, no need to worry. I was trolling yesterday. I'm not really in the mood right now.

Besides, you seem cool.

Hehe, thanks, I guess.

Thanks for the quote. I've been reading that topic on my downtime, but it's been pretty slow going so far. D:

Yeah, I understand. It is a pretty long topic... I get bored when reading it.

I'm not too concerned with guns/maps/etc. In my opinion, the more maps past a certain number (maybe... eight or nine) gets to be too much. I'd rather learn maps well than worry about playing on a new one.

I completely agree. I don't remember how many maps are confirmed, but I think it's at least 8.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. All the new features are nice, but what this game really needs to succeed is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived