ATTN UltimateFlame

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN UltimateFlame

User Info: mysockshurt101

mysockshurt101
7 years ago#1
on topic with board: can't wait for this game, its gonna be good with all the new awesome changes woot woot...how many agree with me.

on topic with my topic: so you are currently playing Borderlands....what do you have it for...plz tell me 360....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#2
D: ps3 :(

Everyone I know has it on a different system lol -_-
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!

User Info: mysockshurt101

mysockshurt101
7 years ago#3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not one to play co op games with random people just cuz they all want you to have a mic and then when you do have a mic they all yell at you for doing the "wrong thing" or stuff like that, its annoying...yes i can mute them but in my head they're saying the same thing and i don't like it.

well back to playing my other games...see you on the arena one day Flame

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#4
Yeah same here. I prefer to play with people I know or just solo. Oh well, will have to wait for C2 I guess
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN UltimateFlame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived