so... what are you gonna do first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. so... what are you gonna do first?

User Info: CelticLink94

CelticLink94
6 years ago#21
I'll probably play through campaign until I hit a major wall... I'll take a break from that then, and start on Invasion, probably offline first and then online in public. After that, I'll try campaign again, and when I feel that I have enough perks, upgrades, and weaponry, i shall go online, customize my character to my liking, make the perfect load out, and start playing vs. online. Since there are a lot of unlockable things to use online, I want the advantage of having the correct equipment.
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#22
^ This

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#23
Same as I did last game; play the first 2 or 3 missions and then check to see if anyone I want to play with is on. If they are I'll probably see what they want to do and try to set up some games.
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#24
I always lol @ people online who haven't even beaten campaign, their skills give it away. ;P I'm a seasoned player, me and my bro are gonna have some deathmatch in which I will rape with the Phase Rifle, then some Invasion, and late at night I'll tackle a bit of Campaign.
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. so... what are you gonna do first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived