co-op story

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. co-op story

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#11

I aint cryin i just think it would b a nice touh to the game and all i still cant beleive the team invasion but almost all shooters have a coop campaign

User Info: ghost_of_a_man

ghost_of_a_man
7 years ago#12
"I aint cryin i just think it would b a nice touh to the game and all i still cant beleive the team invasion but almost all shooters have a coop campaign"

Lol, I just mean I have seen several threads about having coop in campaign.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
7 years ago#13

Cause we know it will make the game better and cooler and that way two people can experience campaign first hand and fight with eachother. Cause i want it pretty bad lol

ghost_of_a_man
7 years ago#14
Wow, it REALLY isn't that awesome. I know that is an opinionated statement, but seriously. If I feel like playing...uhh...Halo, at a friends house, we play online, or against each other in a local deathmatch. Adding campaign coop won't drastically improve a game, and you aren't going to see in C2. Unless a hypothetical "Conduit 3" comes out, then you will have to wait(either way, you have to wait ><).

User Info: wilzthewild

wilzthewild
6 years ago#15
@tconslayer- pleases speak english
i cannot understand any of your posts

User Info: coolman229

coolman229
6 years ago#16
It would have to be designed from the ground up to be a multiplayer mode, and not something thrown together.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#17
I think tconslayer should wait another year for The Grinder...that game pretty much sounds like what he's looking for.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

ghost_of_a_man
6 years ago#18
I wonder how Grinder for the wii is looking...

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#19
^ Its exactly the same as it was last year
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. co-op story

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived