Is there gonna be a pre-order bonus and special game case?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there gonna be a pre-order bonus and special game case?

User Info: Gotchaphreak

Gotchaphreak
6 years ago#1
Just wondering because I pr-ordered it today and the guy at gamestop didn't know.
My sig is better than your sig ;-}

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#2
no
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.

User Info: toa1995

toa1995
6 years ago#3
if i remember correctly (and dont quote me on this) they have said that there will be a Pre order bonus but they dont know what it is yet
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#4
Yeah there's going to be a bonus they just haven't decided and announced it yet.
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!

User Info: ghost_of_a_man

ghost_of_a_man
6 years ago#5
IMO, the Limited Edition case for The Conduit looked MUCH better than the normal version. I would like to see a different case and a concept art book, at the very least.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
6 years ago#6
A metal case with alternate artwork would be nice... Maybe with a little something extra like a demo for The Grinder on the disc, and maybe some extra weapons that only the LE has?
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#7
It would be shweet if there was a demo for the grinder in the LE of Conduit 2. I would definitely be glad to pay extra for the LE if the demo was included. Then again it probably wouldn't happen -_- though I would still go for LE regardless.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
6 years ago#8
...yeah, they should throw in the original Conduit and a maybe a DeLorean would be nice......oh, and maybe...

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
6 years ago#9
Even just the old E3 Demo from 2009 would be nice...
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#10
A Pre-Order Bonus you say?
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there gonna be a pre-order bonus and special game case?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived