What would you like to see in a Limited Edition?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What would you like to see in a Limited Edition?

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
7 years ago#1
HVS hasn't officially announced one yet, but I'm pretty sure that they will eventually, and seeing as HVSTony reads posts on these boards, plus that HVS has done a good job at listening to it's fans thus far, maybe what you post here could actually included in a Limited Edition in the near future.

So what would you like to see appear in a Limited Edition Conduit 2?

For me...

1.) Limited Edition Metal Case with alternate artwork
2.) Special Armor/Skins/Weapons for your character both online & offline
3.) A demo for The Grinder (Don't care if it's the old E3 2009 Demo either, just gimme!)
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

User Info: naruto3336

naruto3336
7 years ago#2

I second the demo for Grinder...but I want more than just what was shown last year. More weapons, one new location and 2-player splitscreen co-op. Publishers might recognize this effort and use this to possibly sign this game. HVS happy, we happy, Publisher happy, everybody happy. :D

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
7 years ago#3
A different case for sho, but the weapons can't/shouldn't be exclusive. Definitely skins though.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
7 years ago#4
one thing i thought about that would be a cool bonus for a collectors edition is some extra in game currency at the start. maybe like double the available currency that ships with the standard edition. also, a nice artbook, a poster of the games boxart, some decals, AND a making of feature crammed onto the game disc.

plus, all of this stuff could easily fit in a standard dvd case and probably wouldnt cost a ton of money to manufacture...

convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
7 years ago#5
maybe a code to unlock the phase fifle early or something.
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
7 years ago#6
one thing i thought about that would be a cool bonus for a collectors edition is some extra in game currency at the start. maybe like double the available currency that ships with the standard edition. also, a nice artbook, a poster of the games boxart, some decals, AND a making of feature crammed onto the game disc.

^^ This plus a demo of The Grinder
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
7 years ago#7
I think you guys are asking for too much. I'd be fine with the same things we got for the first one.
VICTORY COMRADES!

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
7 years ago#8
^lol i was trying to keep mine a little more... realistic. believe me, i couldve come up with some wild **** lol
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
7 years ago#9
Yeah yours was probably the most reasonable. The only thing I don't think would fly is the free Daos. (Haha I love how we all call the currency that as if we know that'll be the name for sure.
I appologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE

User Info: NickDreadskull

NickDreadskull
7 years ago#10
what about the headset?
work out the next two numbers in this sequence and you get a cookie last person=Nintendude 4 12 56 992 16256
http://xat.com/EverybodyPanic
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What would you like to see in a Limited Edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived