Whats with all the worrys about the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whats with all the worrys about the game?

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
7 years ago#1
When you think about it, what really could ruin this game at this point? All the glitches are fixed and will be less hackers. Of coarse you could say a bunch of random stuff that would ruin the game like, "THEY TAKE OUT THE MULTIPLAYER AND MAKE THE SINGLE PLAYER 1 MINUTE LONG!!!!". I know we might be a little hyped and might get a bit dissapointed at what weve been waiting for, but really i think this game will be like RedSteel and Red Steel 2; the first one was meh and the second one kicks ass.
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
7 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55889457

For that whole list to come true.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs

User Info: Z1LVER12

Z1LVER12
7 years ago#3
Yea , I think that too, I just hope that the game comes out Great :D

User Info: SaintXS

SaintXS
7 years ago#4
Because the patches/hotfixes they do are probably not as strong as everyone thinks.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
7 years ago#5
People are apprehensive after being so hyped up for the first one and being disappointed. As for me, I'm cautiously optimistic.
I apologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE

User Info: Sanosuke_Inara

Sanosuke_Inara
7 years ago#6
As for me, I'm cautiously optimistic.

That's probably the smart thing to do. I'm a dumbass, though, so I've already hyped my self up for this game. If it disappoints, then that's my problem. :|
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whats with all the worrys about the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived