There needs to be a girl character skin. <.<

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. There needs to be a girl character skin. <.<

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#1
Or at least a shading. It's probably WAY too late to do it, but it would be kinda nice. Believe it or not, there's a small amount of girls that play this.
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#2
That is quite hard to believe, but I agree. Most likely, if they have designs that you can stick onto your costume, they probably inserted girly icons this time around.

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#3
I mean, probly like 1 or two percent. Half the population is female, there's gotta be some. Plus I know people who know them, which is...not exactly the best evidence, but yeah.
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.

User Info: ZenoExpert25

ZenoExpert25
6 years ago#4
Well there might be a girl character in this game (this is just an asumption) cause on the cover it shows Ford with two possible allies behind him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made

User Info: ghost_of_a_man

ghost_of_a_man
6 years ago#5
Lol, I have seen girls on all sorts of videos game sporting a mic. People go like "OH MY GAWD, ITZ A GURL!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!11" and then they leave. Lol. But anyway, I think some girly icons or girl inspired costumes. But yeah, not much you can do at this point.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#6

yep its just another one of those things that wuld make the game a bit a sliver better but if it isnt it doesnt really affect it

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#7

yep its just another one of those things that wuld make the game a bit a sliver better but if it isnt it doesnt really affect it

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
6 years ago#8
As long as a repeat of Zero Suit Samus doesn't happen, its cool

And I know like 3 girls who play this game >_>
Kirbeh

User Info: slit_your_gutz

slit_your_gutz
6 years ago#9
I would totally play as a girl. That'd be sweet.

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#10
I suggested this back in April after this game was announced. There were a lot of trolls and haters that ended up posting in it. After that, I e-mailed it to HVS, suggesting that they use any female character models from The Grinder as a base for them.

Later, in an E3 interviews, Josh Olsen (without being directly asked) mentioned some things about being able to play as a pink drudge. In other words, I'm not sure they took my suggestion to heart. It's a shame, really, my fiancee' plays games, and always hates it when she's not given the option to play as a woman. That's why she enjoyed Uncharted 2 so much.

I really would like to see this implemented though.

BTW, the female community for most games is more like anywhere from 10% to 60% (FPSs on the low end and WoW and The Sims near the higher end) depending on the game. They just don't usually use mics because a ton of gamer guys are extremely sexist for some reason.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. There needs to be a girl character skin. <.<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived