The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

They should make a conduit 2 movie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. They should make a conduit 2 movie

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#1

i think it would be awesome like a new twist to 007 and all but it would have to have conduit 1 and 2's story in it

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21VeKIUpkf4
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#3
Personally, I'd much rather watch the GOW and Dead Space movies that are being made. Gore FTW.

Also, Conduit wouldn't make that good of a movie. I'd much rather see a movie of the Military's standpoint of the Drudge invasion of Conduit 1.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

User Info: Turboweasle

Turboweasle
6 years ago#4
Movies made into games and games made into movies are generally very bad.

Possible exceptions are Resident Evil (only the first one-- got dumb after that) and the fake Legend of Zelda movie. Some of you may be surprised by me considering an awful preview of a movie to be good. I consider it so because of how lulzy it was.

Anywho, The Conduit/C2 would make terrible movies, as too much is left open to interpretation and speculation. That could change once C2 comes out, but until it does, I stick by my opinion.
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#5
ehh game movies are usually bad. A lot is messed up in the transition to movie. There are only a couple games that I think might have a chance at pulling it off, and conduit isn't one of them.
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.

User Info: Yabun_no_Indou

Yabun_no_Indou
6 years ago#6
...Wow guy, really?

Did you really just share that with us?

I'm not sure if I want to believe this topic exists.
Crimson night & Celsion moon. misfiction.not save the Player is Prayer, yes,Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#7

ive seen the fake trailer but like movies made into games suck but ive never seen a game made into a movie.

User Info: Turboweasle

Turboweasle
6 years ago#8
ive never seen a game made into a movie.

*Looks at Resident Evil franchise*

<_<
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#9
*Looks at FF:7:AC*
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. They should make a conduit 2 movie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived