Which to BUY first, Con2 or Black Ops

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Which to BUY first, Con2 or Black Ops

User Info: Bigmac909

Bigmac909
6 years ago#1
I plan on getting both, and plan on getting one around release, and the other for Christmas. I want BO for Xbox, also.

-I don't want CoD first because i'm afraid I'll get addicted and not be able to play this game during its prime, and I also feel like I'd have trouble getting used to Wii controls after using an Xbox. Con2 also is supposed to come out first.

-I don't want Con2 first because I'm overall more excited for it, and I feel I would be losing respect, so to speak, for the game if I'm buying it to hold me over until Christmas rather than appreciating the wait for it

I realize how absolutely ridiculous some of my reasoning may be, but I'd appreciate some help from anybody who kind of thinks like this.

User Info: Chesluk

Chesluk
6 years ago#2
Seeing as C2 has a release date of "winterish" and CoD comes out in November, I'll get CoD first.
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2!

User Info: SaintXS

SaintXS
6 years ago#3
Get CoD first and wait for neutral feedback for the game.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#4
Wii controls are not that hard to get used to... If you play games with a pointer often.

CoD comes out in November 9, Conduit 2 might come next year, and I really hope so.

Personally, if I have enough money (and both wii games get positive reviews and impressions) I will get CoD first and then C2 asap.

User Info: ghost_of_a_man

ghost_of_a_man
6 years ago#5
MAYBE if it has splitscreen(cod, I know Conduit 2 already has it). On the wii version, btw.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#6

ok im gonna probobly wait till we get a better idea on release date to decide but if conduit 2 is comin out after christmas im gonna get black ops cause i already have tcon 2 preordered

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Which to BUY first, Con2 or Black Ops

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived