You know what would be an awesome shooter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. You know what would be an awesome shooter

User Info: SaintXS

SaintXS
6 years ago#1
I've always loved how links crossbow training was made with very little effort, the graphics aren't good but yet they are. Who cares if there isn't a lot of detail when you have a smooth running game. If they would've put more effort into the game and had like lots of weapons and online, it would've been a hell of a fun experience. A great fast paced third person shooter is something that would be unique not only to the wii console but gaming in general. With such a simple graphics engine I'm sure they could hold lots of people online with minimal lag.

In conduit 1 you ran too slow and the graphics were focused on all the wrongs things, the wii can't handle all of the fancy details and it really showed 6v6, I think a Wii FPS should focus on the fun factor, and instead of detail smooth running graphics. DISCUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

User Info: coolman229

coolman229
6 years ago#2
I've always thought that. I really wanted Nintendo to make Link's Crossbow Training a full game. Imagine going around as Ganondorf or a Hyrulian Soldier. They could make some non canonical story to go along with it. There is a lot of potential there, especially when you play the the Ranger missions
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#4
Aonuma wanted to do a sequel of CT, but Miyamoto convinced him to work in Skyward Sword.
Perhaps there is a chance to see something like that

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
6 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. You know what would be an awesome shooter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived