Can this game overthrow MW2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Can this game overthrow MW2

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
6 years ago#21
no.
CyborgTrinity reborn for the fifth time
I'm perhaps the smartest person on this message board, If you disagree then you aren't very bright

User Info: ghost_of_a_man

ghost_of_a_man
6 years ago#22
Dude you think mw2 is fun to party up in? Try battlefield bad company 2. I literally thought mw2 was utter garbage after playing bc2. But to be on topic, conduit 2 definitely be more enjoyable to me. We will see if it isn't broken like mw2.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#23
Dude you think mw2 is fun to party up in? Try battlefield bad company 2. I literally thought mw2 was utter garbage after playing bc2. But to be on topic, conduit 2 definitely be more enjoyable to me. We will see if it isn't broken like mw2.
BC2 is way to slow. Gotta love those 3 hour defences on Rush. The Deathmatch gametypes are literally horrible. Conquest is a ton of fun though.

Battlefield was good with Battlefield 1942.
Greg Hastings Paintball 2 for the Wii!

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#24
I'm sorry, I must have misread you. Did you say this game would be better than MW2?

Yes. MW2 is a pile of ****. It's not hard to be better than a pile of ****.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Can this game overthrow MW2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived