A random thought

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A random thought

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#1
Can people walk through the Aegis device sheild?
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: Z1LVER12

Z1LVER12
6 years ago#2
No the shield isn't that big.....or is it? But i think it's attached to the weapon so no....and I hope they fix that glitch or watever....where you can go thru players :O

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#3
Ok then. I was thinking maybe it projected the shield a foot in front of you for some reason. Now that I think about it I don't know where that idea came from. But yeah, we definitely need some collision detection up in this game.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#4
i hope that they have it set up to where you can walk through (stupid ass, door blocking) teammates, but not through actual enemies...

convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*

User Info: Z1LVER12

Z1LVER12
6 years ago#5
I actually want Team Kill for those types of people but if they use Team Kill to annoy I wish you can turn it off and on :P

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
6 years ago#6
team killing is horrible and its one of my greatest peeves of FPS...but its ohhhh so fun.
You have now read my signature.

User Info: _Azeal_

_Azeal_
6 years ago#7
^ It also would've made killing your teams glitchers fun too.
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A random thought

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived