ATTN: HVSTony

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: HVSTony

User Info: FPS1337

FPS1337
7 years ago#11
what is this COD quick scoping, ya I think the CC/CCP should just be used with campaign and loacl multiplayer, I don't want people aimbotting in online. Wii-mote and nunchuk is the better way to go anyways.

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
7 years ago#12
Something tells me that HVSTony will no longer be posting here.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
7 years ago#13
^so true. the guy hasnt been here in quite awhile (other than a random, 2 word post once in a blue moon). maybe when they finish up C2, he will have a little more time to chat.

convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#14
Guess I'll just have to keep this at the top just in case.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
7 years ago#15
He quit posting soon after the layoffs. He's either has extra duties now and is too busy or he was asked to stop. I guess it's possible he just got tired of us too, but I doubt it. My money is on he was asked to stop either by Sega or by the powers at HVS.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
7 years ago#16
^true, but there is also one more possible theory: if the company im working for starts laying off a bunch of people, i really wouldnt want to be seen as "the guy who is on the internet all day" during work hours, if you get what im saying :P

convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
7 years ago#17
I got him out of hiding once, I can do it again.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!

User Info: Sudsy86_

Sudsy86_
7 years ago#18

whoa. I'm way behind...So, is multi-controller support officially in the plans? Is it because they feel not having it would be a competitive disadvantage?

Also, DA makes spraying weapons infinitely easier. If a DA controller is supported, having any sort of assistance will make it way better than everything else, considering how long it takes to kill people...

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
7 years ago#19
Since weapons are semi-auto for the most part in TehC, and automatics are mostly low power, I think a little bit of aim assist is only fair. But just a little bit. Like, Bad Company 2 level.

Also, good to see I'm not the only one who thought Tony was told to stop by the powers above.
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#20
I think Aim Assist is fine in the casual mode. It has lock on for Wiimote anyway. It's Hardcore that I'm worried about.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: HVSTony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived