Sooo... any gameplay footage from PAX?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sooo... any gameplay footage from PAX?

User Info: _Azeal_

_Azeal_
6 years ago#1
I've seen the single player, but anyone got some new multiplayer footage? :)
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#2
Nothing from PAX is really "new." Everything from PAX was the same stuff from E3.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

_Azeal_
6 years ago#3
Yeah yeah, I get that. I realize it is the same multiplayer E3 had and all, I was just hoping for some more matches to watch, with different people playing and such.
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)

User Info: Achilles_Dae5

Achilles_Dae5
6 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzo-XJCq6DY its an interview with eric nofsinger

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#5
Apparently only single player was available for preview

_Azeal_
6 years ago#6
Yeah I've seen the interview. I want multiplayer footage though, but I guess no one at PAX filmed any of that.

User Info: Jakester12621

Jakester12621
6 years ago#7
PAX was a disappointment xO
Conduit 2 is coming! And don't even just shun it aside without looking into it or giving it a chance because of the first Conduit. Redsteel 2 and Killzone 2 xP

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
6 years ago#8
Tony's a lot better at talking about the game than Eric is. >_> All those umms could lead to people doubting the game's quality.
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff

_Azeal_
6 years ago#9
Wow, he does "uhh" and "umm" a lot. After like the 20th time in the first two minutes I started laughing uncontrollably. I never noticed it before. It may surprise you though, but plenty of people use uhhs and umms in excess. Most people(including myself) do not notice it. :)

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
6 years ago#10
I do it a lot, but I'm not trying to pitch a product to the gaming community. =P
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sooo... any gameplay footage from PAX?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived