Just a thought/idea

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just a thought/idea

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#1

Ok I was thinking yes its a first. (JK) I was thinking that with having ncps and all i think that you could pick which ones to bring with you and like each one has a different gun and skill. Like there could be a close combat one and a sniper one. Tell me what you think and dont be a jerk about it.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#2
I would guess the final mission will have those

User Info: Combo_Breaker1

Combo_Breaker1
6 years ago#3
*Acts like a jerk about it*

Lrn2grammar

And that's a pretty meh idea.
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#4
Conduit is a tactical shooter?
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#5
Half life 2 has you getting some random npc friends in one of the missions.
It was pretty cool how after a long while of fighting by yourself, you finally find friends.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!

User Info: _Azeal_

_Azeal_
6 years ago#6
If only their was co-op campaign... It would solve everything... It doesn't even need to involve the second player in the story. They could disappear when cut-scenes start, and graphics hugely downgraded. I'd just love to have my brother or a friend play with me. It'd make the campaign more fun.

MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#7
Conduit is a tactical shooter?
^This

lrn2tomclancygames
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#8
Although its not really the same, this topic is making me think of AC Brotherhood and the new assassin allies ezio is going to have...now I'm thinking about how much I want to play that game but still have to wait til november...thanks >_>
Playing: Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.

User Info: OwesYouMoney

OwesYouMoney
6 years ago#9

Fallout 3 had this.....but my partner always died cause i took his stuff and never helped him xD.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
6 years ago#10
If only their was co-op campaign... It would solve everything... It doesn't even need to involve the second player in the story. They could disappear when cut-scenes start, and graphics hugely downgraded. I'd just love to have my brother or a friend play with me. It'd make the campaign more fun.

taking the Halo approach I see. it works for Halo so it could work for this.
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just a thought/idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived