Any word on a Gamecube controller gameplay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any word on a Gamecube controller gameplay?

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
7 years ago#1
There should be since there's a Classic Controller compatibility now.

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
7 years ago#2
would be nice for some people, by the game comes out, I think It will have about every Idea FPS add-on for wii other than wii zapper unless they make a lay out for it..
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#3
you could easily make your own layout for the zapper.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#4
I hope so. The only reason I'd want to use a controller is to save on batteries.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: Lord_Yggdrassil

Lord_Yggdrassil
7 years ago#5
What? get a play and charge kit. Who the hell still uses raw batteries? lol.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/Mithos_2006/mithos.png

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#6
I use reusables. Though they're getting kinda old now.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
7 years ago#7
yeah they should include GC controller support because my lazy friends are not going to want to use motion controls and I'm not wasting money for a controller I'm never going to use when I have plenty of perfectly good GC controllers ready to go.
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#8
People without money to throw around at things? I use rechargeables, but they don't last so long anymore.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#9
Thats probably because you have a crappy charger.
Invest in a good one.

The one I have now holds 8 batteries, and will trickle charge them, so they stay at 100% for weeks as long as they're in the charger.
I got all my rechargeable batteries 4 years ago, and I was about ready to replace them, but I got a charger instead, and its like they're brand new.
Well... not all of them. there were three of them that I needed to chuck, but out of 26 that isn't bad.

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#10
People without money to throw around at things?

Way to read.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any word on a Gamecube controller gameplay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived