New Conduit 2 interview!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Conduit 2 interview!

User Info: twilight-X

twilight-X
6 years ago#21
The AI is much better they are using the second mode in the rifle pretty well but their aim is lousy but they are relentless. I hope that video was on easy

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#22
i want the hardest 2 difficulties to be unlocked. And beating the whole campaign on a hard difficulty to give some Credits for online. I'm just a whore for extremely high difficulty campaigns, and Ninja Gaiden 2 is the most recent game that is the epitome of that. You beat the hard difficulty and THEN a harder one is unlocked? my god Ninja Team.... thank you sooo much.

HVS, i dont expect much on campaign difficulty, but seeing as how you guys have money awards for campaign to be in use for Online.... i do expect some stuff. :D
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
6 years ago#23
You all saw that one alien running away from Ford in that video right?
NER
Oh how you haunt me.

User Info: _Kidlat_

_Kidlat_
6 years ago#24
Watching from the beginning to the 4th shotgun shot, the character cancels the pumping animation by simply throwing a grenade. Although not big, this could mean that exploits might be easy to find like in the first game.
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Conduit 2 interview!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived