You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
i never played single player. But, it doesn't effect the most important part of a game's experience;so, no.
2. rush (2 teams attackers and defenders, defenders protect a series of objectives the attackers must destroy)
This wouldn't work, since Tcon maps aren't big. And since the size of the maps are the only thing left allowng for run&gun play, this mode has no reason to be here. Besides, who the hell likes run&gun sci-fi shooters for their tactical play?
3. onslought (a group of players clearing and securing a string of objectives)
Not the best option, but I wouldn't be displeased to see it.
4. survival mode. Every game is doing this now. No. It makes me sick. The game mode rocks. I just can't stand seeing it everywhere I go.
5. sabatoge mode (one bomb is fought over by the teams and when one team plants the bomb on the other teams objective the other team must defuse it before it explodes)(the team to set off a bomb first wins).
No. anything which makes it less like CoD is a plus. So, again, no.
6. phantom mode (one team is turned nearly invisible and can only melee and has to plant a bomb on one of two spot and than protect it until it detonates) CoD with a "cool sci-fi" twist. Yeah,...no. Down with the objective play. Totally less fitting for this series.
7. melee only mode
Second choice. Would be first, but it would probably get too stupid. I've played in some all-knife fights and most of the game was spent staring my opponent down waiting for him to make a move on me so I can make one of only two choices. Since there isruined jumping, there would beno options but to be patient.Meant to be fun; logistically, won't work.
8. pistol only mode. Yes. Granted, the USP will rule the day here, I love limiting campers' potential. This is the best one mentioned.