did they talk about the controls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. did they talk about the controls?

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#1

I havent been to these boards in a while. did they say anything on the improved controls? i know things would have to change with the inclusion of alt-fire and iron-sight aiming. im assuming its gonna be like black-ops on the wii maybe?

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#2
http://gamexplain.com/article-260-1283720028-pax-2010-conduit-2-classic-controller-hands-on.html

Enjoy... then...

/topic
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#3
I hope people aren't still under the impression that alt-fire and ADS are different things.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
^ You'd think they'd realize that 'alternative fire' could very well mean 'alternative means of firing the weapon.'

Honestly.. i figured this out a day after learning of a so called Alt-Fire.

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#5
Anyone else compare The Conduit's motion controls with Goldeneye's? Conduit's somehow feels much more fluid for some reason.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#6

i dont want to see the controls for the CC, i mean i want to see them for the wii-mote/nunchuck

The_Shader
6 years ago#7
They'll be the same as they were in The Conduit, except 'zoom' would be 'aim' now. And even if you are talking about the Wiimote+Nunchucks, you should know by now that they are exceedingly customizable. With Motion+ added to the mix so pointing controls are insanely precise off screen now.

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#8
"Anyone else compare The Conduit's motion controls with Goldeneye's? Conduit's somehow feels much more fluid for some reason."

This is largely due to Conduit's smoother framerate, I believe. When the fps dropped below 30, as it often did in GE when things got busy, the pointer became choppy as well.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#9
I REALLY hope the shotty gets a real alt, because.... ADS arn't really necessary here.

It should be a delayed double barrel shot.

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#10
With Motion+ added to the mix so pointing controls are insanely precise off screen now.

This is what I'm most excited about. You could potentially have the whole screen be the dead-zone, and off-screen be the turning.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. did they talk about the controls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived