Fav new weapon and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Fav new weapon and why?

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#1
Mine's gotta be the Dark Star, for its firing mechanics and the sheer badassery of firing a freakin' black hole at your enemies. ARC Eclipse is runner up for its hot/cold mechanics and cloaking.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#2
eclipse.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#3

Im a sniper and I have to say Phase Rifle, its gonna be boss.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#4
ARC Eclipse. It's got the most interesting secondary use.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: Jonsey117

Jonsey117
6 years ago#5
It's hard for me to pick a favorite, so I'll just list the reasons I like the new weapons.
-Dark Star: It can shoot black holes. What else do I have to say.
-AR-C Eclipse: Turning invisible, plus the clever and intuitive heating/cooling mechanic just go to show they want to make unique and interesting guns (I know the overheating has been a mechanic for guns in other games, but where else have you seen a gun overcooling?)
-Phase Rifle: Shoots through walls, great anti-camper weapon.
-AEGIS Device: It can catch ammo and throw it back at your enemy, it's sheer awesomeness is too much to behold
-Widowmaker Turret: Great for defending the ASE or VIP during their respective game modes, as well as defending yourself when the need arises.
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 Name: Jonsey 16 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#6
Eclipse, though the PR will be lots of fun.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#7
Eclipse, I love turning invisible and sneaking up on people.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: Turndawg107

Turndawg107
6 years ago#8
My top pick definitely is the AR-C Eclipse, definitely for the temperature mechanic. Like others have said, so many games have used an overheating gun before, but the cloaking effect causing extreme cooldown is definitely a welcome change. I also think the animation of breaking the ice off the front of the gun is pretty cool.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#9
Wasn't there supposed to be one more new weapon that we haven't heard about? I remember there being a lot of speculation about a drudge weapon.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#10
^ That's what I thought too, but if you count grenades, there are exactly 21 weapons right now, which I believe was the confirmed number on the fact sheet. It'll be a little sad if the Drudge doesn't get any new weapons, I was hoping to see something original (not that we haven't already).
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Fav new weapon and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived