Fav new weapon and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Fav new weapon and why?

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#21
It would catch the first one, then let the second through unless you used the Aegis Device Specialization.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: Turndawg107

Turndawg107
6 years ago#22
@_Azeal_

I personally would have chosen the SCAR, but the topic was for new weapons. I do have to say that the SCAR seems to be a much better weapon with the autofire and semiauto ironsights.

User Info: Schmurtin

Schmurtin
6 years ago#23

I think i would take the AR-C Eclipse, like everyone else, but the Strike Rifle looks awesome too, and the Hive Cannon, and the SCAR, and every other weapon in this game. :)

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#24
I'm never gonna touch the AR-C Eclipse now that i know that everyones gonna use it.

Hive Cannon, **** yeah

Shrieker as my second.... THEN the new Carbonizer.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
6 years ago#25
Is it new new or just new and improved?
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#26
^ you mean the Carbonizer? it looks completely different, similar.. but different. Reloads different, and has an alt-fire.

So its more 'New' than not new.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#27

Jonsey117 posted...
It's hard for me to pick a favorite, so I'll just list the reasons I like the new weapons.
-Dark Star: It can shoot black holes. What else do I have to say.
-AR-C Eclipse: Turning invisible, plus the clever and intuitive heating/cooling mechanic just go to show they want to make unique and interesting guns (I know the overheating has been a mechanic for guns in other games, but where else have you seen a gun overcooling?)
-Phase Rifle: Shoots through walls, great anti-camper weapon.
-AEGIS Device: It can catch ammo and throw it back at your enemy, it's sheer awesomeness is too much to behold
-Widowmaker Turret: Great for defending the ASE or VIP during their respective game modes, as well as defending yourself when the need arises.

This. I don't think I could choose just one, but my favorites are likely to be AR-C Eclipse with that stealth upgrade that makes you invisible to radar and the AEGIS Device with Tank Armor. Of course, this may change when I start playing.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Fav new weapon and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived