High Voltage's Michael Ford soundboard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. High Voltage's Michael Ford soundboard

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#11

ok some of them are straight up duke nukem-like. and i like the "andromeda is a stone cold fox" line haha.

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
6 years ago#12
http://cdn.medialib.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/screens/screenshot_34893_thumb300.jpg

There's that picture.

Honestly, it's complete luck/coincidence that another poster on GT posted the picture about it.
I'm now interested to see what video that was in.
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#13
Kool, I'll be sure to check it out asap.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#14
You know, pretty much every single one of those works when followed by "Just like a ninja!". It's kind of crazy. Some of them were a little too cheesy for my liking I think, but I might get used to the new voice and style... eventually.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#15
So apparently, Mr. Ford has more lines then this because at one point in a Demo of the first level (On the Oil Derelict) The player killed a guy by headshot and you hear Ford go "Headshot".

And you hear ALOT of Duke Nukem in "Need a Hug"

"Friendly" sounds like Duke Nukem's dad being hit on by like... either a leg humping dog, or an alien clinging to Nukem's leg, begging for mercy while half its body is missing. (Blown off by some explosive of course.)

Side Note: Someone link all the "New voices suck" topics here. And if you feel like, the gathered posts of the first people saying **** like "Hated the loss of the original, but growing on the new one." ... like mine :D
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#16
The "More LETHAL mysteries" quote is missing as well.

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#17
Kirby is right. Following anything up with "just like a ninja" or "ninja style" makes everything funnier.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#18
Yeah, Mr. Ford has been watching too much Naruto 0.o
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

User Info: xXDa-KidXx

xXDa-KidXx
6 years ago#19

I love the "EPIC FAIL" line, lol epic.

But to be real, its all really cheesy, way different Ford from the last game.

User Info: DivinityStripes

DivinityStripes
6 years ago#20
I can't believe Mr. Ford says "Epic Fail". This game definitely does not take itself seriously does it? What a change from the first game.

It's like Mr. Ford gets a sense of humor when he goes through the conduit. I guess conduits have a side effect that make you have an opposite personality. :P Or maybe Mr. Ford actually has multiple personality disorder.
Why? Because.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. High Voltage's Michael Ford soundboard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived