who here ISNT joining any clans?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. who here ISNT joining any clans?

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#21
That is what a Good clan will do, and more.

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#22
That is what a Good clan will do, and more.
The whole aspect of a Clan is to play competitive, if you're not doing that then why even call yourself a "Clan"? Just be a group of friends that plays together.
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
Black Ops Screen Name - iG-Pur3 Aw3

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#23
A well organized clan does all of that.

A clan is a way for a group of people to organize battles between each other and other groups. If you're just a group of friends w/o a name, thats fine. but its functionally the same thing.

Forming a clan adds an additional dynamic. You have a group goal, and you craft a rewarding experience for the members as a whole.
Being part of a good clan is a TON of fun that overlaps with the fun that already exists in playing the game.

User Info: Chief_Chilly

Chief_Chilly
6 years ago#24
Nope, I despise clans with a fiery passion.
You're an apple!

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#25
We should seriously form a BAP-type-community. Not a clan, a large group of acquaintances that happen to like playing together, maybe with an organized site for communicating and organizing games.
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#26
Changlini:
Oh, well that was, if I can recall correctly, my way of combining both of the suggested names for that server( El Nido to El Niņo and Nidorino = Niņorino).

But, I can change it if you want.

You don't have to change it. I was simply suggesting it since Nidorino works, and Nidorino is the name of a Pokemon.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: Sudsy86_

Sudsy86_
6 years ago#27

Aile_Wing posted...
I don't like to be associated with other players, so I'm not joining a clan.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

That's my mindset as well.

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#28
"We should seriously form a BAP-type-community. Not a clan, a large group of acquaintances that happen to like playing together, maybe with an organized site for communicating and organizing games."

I really think this could be accomplished just as well without saying "but not a clan".
But, how would it be organized exactly?

If there's more than 7 people, there needs to be some sort of infrastructure for there to be an organization of the whole.

User Info: Sudsy86_

Sudsy86_
6 years ago#29

CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
"We should seriously form a BAP-type-community. Not a clan, a large group of acquaintances that happen to like playing together, maybe with an organized site for communicating and organizing games."

I really think this could be accomplished just as well without saying "but not a clan".
But, how would it be organized exactly?

If there's more than 7 people, there needs to be some sort of infrastructure for there to be an organization of the whole.

There was, in BAP. There was Blaeu; then Warr and Ryudo; then guys like Punch, his friends, and the other guys who made up PU; then floaters like me. That was the hierarchy--which is enough to keep a "for fun" thing going.

User Info: gr295

gr295
6 years ago#30

Meesa. I always hated clans. I just don't understand the point. I would rather play with friends, but just play. None of this "you're this rank" crap.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. who here ISNT joining any clans?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived