does conduit 3DS have a gamespot page yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. does conduit 3DS have a gamespot page yet?

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#11
^ Nope.

Megaman Legends 3 is a game thats been in the works for a long time. Developement just began, and its been confirmed to be finally coming out, and for the 3DS.

It cant be a Tech Demo. Especially when theres no ****ing tech demo on the internet to see. -_-

Theres no such thing as a company letting everybody know that they are developing a tech demo.... thats the most ******** thing i've ever heard.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
6 years ago#12
I hope it does soon. The earlier the development, the likability that our suggestions will make more impacts.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#13

The_Shader posted...
^ Nope.

Megaman Legends 3 is a game thats been in the works for a long time. Developement just began, and its been confirmed to be finally coming out, and for the 3DS.

It cant be a Tech Demo. Especially when theres no ****ing tech demo on the internet to see. -_-

Theres no such thing as a company letting everybody know that they are developing a tech demo.... thats the most ******** thing i've ever heard.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

wow why the harsh language brah? and my point still stands. even games that are in development, tech demo or not, get a GS page.

icarus summed it up for me as well. it would be great for the fans to get their voices heard again for the 3DS version.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#14
There's no game. They aren't going to port Conduit 2 to the 3DS. They haven't done any actual development for a game for the 3DS yet.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#15

there will be one eventually, and that usually warrants a GS page

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. does conduit 3DS have a gamespot page yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived