First thing you will do...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First thing you will do...

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
5 years ago#1
The last week before release, I'm gona train hardcore on Conduit and run through Campaign again.

When I get the game, I'll start a splitscreen match with my siblings. As they pick their wondrous and shinynew guns, I'm gonna pick the SMAW and troll them to death, just like on GoldenEye.

I'm such a great, loving older brother. :D
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII

User Info: cotton3434

cotton3434
5 years ago#2
I'm going to...

...work my ass off at my new job so I can afford an HD TV, as my current one emits static at banshee shriek volume, to the point where I can't stand turning the thing on. After that, I'll buy the game if reviews are at a general consensus that it's far better than the first Conduit (which sucked lots, imo).

After that... Well, I'll probably beat the single player, go online and suck a lot for a little while, and then get lucky and have the usual winning streak for a while, and then go back to sucking. Tis always this way with me and online FPS games (not that I play em much).

*sigh* Too bad it'll be a month before I get my first paycheck, not counting the one that I'm splitting between my traffic ticket and donating to Japan. :/
Ashes in the Snow / Hymn to the Immortal Wind / Mono

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
5 years ago#3
Buy a new set of rechargeable batteries, and a mini-refrigerator to set up in my game room.

Move all my assorted 'stash' of favorite foods and energy related snacks into the corner of said game room. And keep a bottle of instant knockout sleeping pills for when my alarm hits 1am.

Hunker down for a couple weeks until Conduit 2 comes out.

uhh.. i mean after... it comes out... <_< .... >_>
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: ff_10_master

ff_10_master
5 years ago#4
go online and play XD
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
5 years ago#5
Probably be working my ar$e off at Uni; in my 3rd year now and things are pretty intense. Thankfully, the game's release coincides with my Autumn break... ;)

User Info: Guovssohas

Guovssohas
5 years ago#6
Im going straight to online, that's all i care about. In BOwii i didn't even touch the singleplayer campaign.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
5 years ago#7
Do homework, write papers, take tests, do labs.

Oh, and play the game in some facet.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: raysnds1

raysnds1
5 years ago#8
play a little single player.....

but i think (like most people) i want the online play...

User Info: gr295

gr295
5 years ago#9

Finish campaign, then go to multiplayer. As for waiting, I'm going to DC next week, so I'm gonna try to find those doors under the Jefferson Memorial...

User Info: Bomolochus

Bomolochus
5 years ago#10

I'm going to go through the single player first. Might as well grab a few free unlockables that way for online.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First thing you will do...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived