17 more days...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 17 more days...

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#1

I can hardly contain my excitement...

what are you doing to keep from going nuts?

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
6 years ago#2
I'm going to put myself into a drug-induced coma and have the docters wake me up or w/e on the 19th so I don't have to wait.

How bout you?
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#3
How about making a single countdown topic?
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: Skizam33

Skizam33
6 years ago#4
I'm going to remember the first Conduit and think about how hyped I was for that monstrosity.

I really want to look forward to this game but I can't. I've seen gameplay, and it looks OK although single player voice acting (not sure if final) is so bad that it's bound to be remembered. Well, no, I AM looking forward to this game. I'm looking forward to somehow being taken away from the boring old CoD series, the mediocre Goldeneye, and all the other bad FPS games so I can finally have a reason to play with my friends again. But my hopes are definitely not high, seeing as how I was in the same situation when the first game came out and... Not sure how people her took the game, but after beating single player I dropped the game the day after I started online.

However, my main problems were LOCK ON (the main problem), glitches, bad maps (I think I only remotely liked 2), lag, and awkward weapon sets. By the looks of it, all of my issues have been at least somewhat fixed so I am happy with how things are working. I'm worried about the perks, so now I just use that as an excuse to not wait for the game.

User Info: JakeThomspon

JakeThomspon
6 years ago#5
ZOMG a trololol! D=<

I'm on the fence still.

User Info: ERNIEISCOOL

ERNIEISCOOL
6 years ago#6
I couldn't stand waiting, so I bought DKCR in order to help kill time. It works because its more difficult than the GBA versions. SO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE REALEASE.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#7
Neo-ganon posted...
what are you doing to keep from going nuts?

Nothing. I'm just going nuts, but that's probably for a variety of other reasons, not my lack of Conduit 2-have.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: Sudsy86_

Sudsy86_
6 years ago#8

My being burnt out from anticipation kills the eager spirit that would go nuts.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#9
Getting **** faced
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: gr295

gr295
6 years ago#10

Playing Minecraft, going to D.C., then knowing the fact that the week the game comes out is my spring break...WOO! C2 all week!

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 17 more days...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived