Stories from the first Conduit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Stories from the first Conduit.

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#1
Gather 'round, children. We're telling stories from TCon.
Bunker, Trust Set, Team Reaper. There was flashes everywhere and while I neared the enemy spawn, I was flashed. I freaked, and knew there was enemies nearby, so as I'm standing at the entrance to the small room going up the stairs, I pump TPC charges in there and get a triple.

Once on TR, I had a dance party with eight people and we just stood in Complex and danced. So fun. :D
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#2
-lights cigar. Puffs it stoically-

It was team reaper. Streets. Random weapon set. We were dow to 5 seconds and the reds were ahead by one point. One jumped out in front of me, allowing me to score a game tying kill at the last possible second with a melee attack. It was my finest hour.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#3

Its either the time i went 85-20 at infirmiry near far, or when I cleared the blue base by myself with a shotgun, stole the flag and returned it with no cover fire at all.

User Info: Prime_Unlimited

Prime_Unlimited
6 years ago#4
Team Reaper back at the first days of the release of the game the blues had 88 kills and we [reds] only 65 and 2:30 mins to make up for the diference me and my friend charged in the other base killing everything in our way and we ended up having 92[reds]---91[blues] hell of a fight i tell you no hackers or many glitches back then now retired cause of them can't even pull over 40 kills in a solo marathon.

User Info: gr295

gr295
6 years ago#5

Back in the day, me and this guy on FFA crouch-allianced. I think his name was Ryo/Ryu something like that. 'Twas Pentagon, Huiman (my favorite combo) and we owned. I'm talking like 40-2 for me, 36-1 for him. That was fun.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#6
Bunker. Team Reaper. Human Weapons.

Two of my teammates and I formed a crouch alliance (I know we were already on the same team). We stuck together for a good half of the match. We completely dominated against the feeble enemies trying to attack all three of us at once. We stole each other's kills but we didn't care; it was all for the good of the team.

<glassyeyes> This is why I love teamwork </glassyeyes>
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: Number_34

Number_34
6 years ago#7
What is a crouch alliance?

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#8
^It's when you form an alliance with another player that you can't communicate with by crouching repeatedly to show that you're friendly.

Right?
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
6 years ago#9
Ah yes I crouch allied a few times in Conduit 1's FFA.

This guy, began with D I can't remember Dione or something. Awesome player from Germany. He was so much better than me, he ruled the entire COMPLEX FFA game. But he knew I wasn't a mindless underdog. I just wanted to prove he could be taken down. Rather than race out to him. I watched him carefully as he stalked his many victims. I sneak killed him three times in a row.

He used all his prowess to seek me out. There he stood, staring through the far left window in that upstairs bit. He waited. He knew I could bounce granades to him if he moved. And I knew I couldn't go toe to toe with him. So deep a stair. So much emotion could be read from a seemingly lifeless Drudge face.

I hoped someone would get him from behind. Indeed some took pot shots but he was too good to fail to them. After he realised I could have took him out but chose to watch his perfected killing skills (Because there really should be a spectators mode). He called a truce. He knew I would watch his back, how cool is it to ern the trust of an ally eh?

Then the rotter turned on me the following games. Respect.

Sorry I got carried away.
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.

User Info: monjamania2000

monjamania2000
6 years ago#10
I forgot what the map was, either werehouse or bunker. It was a game of capture the ASE and I continuously went back and forth scoring nonstop points the whole match. I had 0 kills, 0 deaths, bookoo friggin points. I was the only one who scored capture points.
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Stories from the first Conduit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived