I see a potential issue with the release date...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I see a potential issue with the release date...

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#1

its the same day as Mortal Kombat...

not that im saying that Mortal Kombat is better, im just worried considering how MK has been around alot longer and has a larger fanbase... should we be concerned?

User Info: Zell_Dintch69

Zell_Dintch69
6 years ago#2
C2: Wii exclusive
MK9: everything but the Wii
I'm the sun that will banish the darkness from these lands!
(message deleted)

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#4
im gettin both.
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#5

im worried in the case of people who have both a wii and a ps3/360. If you are unfamiliar with the conduit franchise, but are super familiar with mortal kombat and only have 60$ to spend, which would you honestly get?

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#6
If anyone is familiar with Mortal Kombat, then they'd go for Conduit 2.
Srsly, MK hasn't been a killer app for a while.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#7
"Srsly, MK hasn't been a killer app for a while"

true, but this one is looking to be the back-to-the-roots real deal. i personally dont know anyone that isnt excited for it...
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D

User Info: Dark_Gaia

Dark_Gaia
6 years ago#8
Mortal Kombat was THE BOMB... if you're still in Junior High. That was when the game came out and was the hottest game on the block back then. I played it a bit too, but looking back, the game sucked. Mortal Kombat's been a joke after MK3.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#9
What made Mortal Kombat popular back in the day?

its Fatalities.

Why does it suck now? **** load of new characters nobody cares about, and old fan-favorite characters missing. ((Seriously, since when was Raiden evil? Who the **** thought that up?))

Remaking the original was a brilliant idea. A good buy, as long as the game delivers in every aspect that it can.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Cleon3600

Cleon3600
6 years ago#10
Yeah, I was forced to take out my pre-order of a 3DS for Conduit 2 and Portal 2(Then Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 later)

I'll get that darn 3DS some day!
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I see a potential issue with the release date...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived