Do you think IGN will score this game higher than GoldenEye Wii?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think IGN will score this game higher than GoldenEye Wii?

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
5 years ago#21
GoldenEye only got a 7.
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
5 years ago#22
Ipredict they'll score it lower than Goldeneye Wii, as GE has that more serious, cinematic feel that IGN and most reviewers get off on, compared to Conduit 2's deliberately B-movie cheesiness, which I think they won't like.

I wish Bozon was still here. I always think it's a good Idea for the same person to review a game and it's sequel.
For example, the Etrian Odyssey games. Those games are meant for the Hardcore RPG fans who like the fruits of grinding, constructing a party, and just overall feeling that extra goodness once you defeat that major tough boss( I felt amazing once I beat the Narmer in Etrian Odyssey 3).

Anyways, the first two Etrian Odysseys get a 7.4 then an 8. Then Etrian Odyssey 3 comes out( Many fans say it's the best in the series) which ends up scoring a 6. The main complaints was that is was too hard and there was little storytelling.

All in all, I hope they get a reviewer that knows what Conduit 2 is trying to go for( That brilliantly cheesy lovable experience, with hints of conspiracy surrounding it's great gameplay.)
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
5 years ago#23
It's already been rated lower than the first game by the Official Nintendo Magazine, and I have a nasty feeling IGN and other reviewers will follow suit, judging this game much more harshly than its prequel despite it being (apparently) a massive improvement.

User Info: namVVoa

namVVoa
5 years ago#24
I agree with all who said that IGN reviews are unreliable. Heck, IGN gave TC a 8.6/10, much too high of a score.

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
5 years ago#25
I agree with all who said that IGN reviews are unreliable. Heck, IGN gave TC a 8.6/10, much too high of a score.
I agree with you.

I expect all the blind fanboys to call you a troll though :P
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming

User Info: Lunch-Lady

Lunch-Lady
5 years ago#26

7.5 is about right given the first games glitchy multi. We all will buy it, its life will depend on the strength of the multi.

I have to say I don't like the weapons set-up. It lends itself to abuse. I prefer people use the same weapons. I like that the SCAR is one of the first weapons, but all the same. The levels look great and I like all the new modes. I just don't think making this game closer to CoD is a good thing.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
5 years ago#27
I think 8.6 is too high for the first game as well. I'd have given it a 6. In fact, 8.6 is probably around what this game is going to get IMO.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
5 years ago#28
If they put the time into reviewing the game and the game does end up blowing all other Wii FPS out of the water then IGN shouldn't give this game a lower rating just because of the first one.
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think IGN will score this game higher than GoldenEye Wii?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived