anybody gonna try their hands at machinima with this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. anybody gonna try their hands at machinima with this?

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#1

I mean, looking at "conduidiots" (i think thats what its called), it can be done. whose gonna at least try?

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#2
I'm down for doing some lines/voice acting. No filming for moi though :P
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#3

Im doing a conduit 2 top ten and thats about it.

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#4
oh theres been many other conduit machinimas, but yeah, conduidiots seems to be the most known one.

Anyway, if they bring back the drudge camera style, then yes, I probably will.
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!

User Info: Jonsey117

Jonsey117
6 years ago#5
I'll give it a go when I get a capture card, I'm already drawing up plans for it.
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#6
College theatre major here! My dream career is to be a professional voice actor too.

I had really wanted to help with a machinima for The Conduit, but apparently all of the roles were filled at the time. I'm down for doing some voice work, and I might even be able to do some recording if I can dig up my old capture card. I can do Mr. Ford's voice from The Conduit, and passable impressions of Ford and Prometheus' new voices.

I've also got some really good sound recording equipment at home.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
6 years ago#7
if they put in a free roaming spectator then I probably would but I doubt they put one in
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#8

share some of your ideas you guys.

like i had an idea for this big firefight taking place on streets between humans and drudge, ending in an airstrike (camera trick involving a ton of rockets hitting one area). either that or a remake of the battle los angeles trailer

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
6 years ago#9
I was basically going to remake my friend's old Halo Machinima called "Infection"

he had like 6 episodes uploaded but one got copyrighted cause of music so he just removed them and gave up on it. I asked him before for the first game if I could remake it and he said go for it but I never got around to it.
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. anybody gonna try their hands at machinima with this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived