I've got some rare spare time. Anybody want to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I've got some rare spare time. Anybody want to play?

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#1
I haven't played The Conduit in a while, so I'll probably suck (I sucked even back when I played often XP), but I want to try my hand against some of you. So, what do you say?

Oh, and by the way, I use lock on. So if that bothers you, you probably won't want to play with me.

FC: 2493-2368-1926
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
6 years ago#2
Will you be availible to play later tonight? (Say after 10:00 pm PST?) My internet sucks and I lag too much during daytime from my family all using the internet too.

And I wouldn't worry about sucking.... I haven't played since GE came out and you will most likely own me :P

Oh and I use lock on too.. All the best players do... I don't understand why alot of the people on this board hate it so much :S
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refridgerator - Refridgerator Again -There's No More Cheese Whiz

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#3
Yeah I should be on for a while.

EDIT: Oh wait. I didn't read carefully enough. 10 PST is going to be too late for me. Sorry.
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I've got some rare spare time. Anybody want to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived