Got it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
6 years ago#21
-__- oh how much I hate you right now RDB >_<
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refrigerator - Refrigerator Again -I'm Outa Cheese Whiz :(

User Info: NL-RDB

NL-RDB
6 years ago#22
ZvoLtx posted...
-__- oh how much I hate you right now RDB >_<

Ha ha. We'll party up soon. My fc is over on the NL forum.

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#23
So it is safe to assume that every map is new (not counting re-sized maps as part of the listing) and certain (maybe all) maps are coupled with the effects of shrinking/enlarging maps depending on how many people are playing in a match? if so, I am a VERY happy!
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: Mac-Leoid

Mac-Leoid
6 years ago#24
Eh.. where are the retractions from the smartypants snarks who falsely accused NL-RDB of being a liar???

User Info: NL-RDB

NL-RDB
6 years ago#25

Mac-Leoid posted...
Eh.. where are the retractions from the smartypants snarks who falsely accused NL-RDB of being a liar???

Right on!!!

Mac, we still haven't been able to play any GE together yet!

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#26

They're probably somewhere around where you keep your dignity and reputation.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: _Azeal_

_Azeal_
6 years ago#27
So since you have it, I was wondering if you think it is a day one buy. I get off work at 2pm, and was thinking of biking over to the local Futureshop, since I probably won't get off the couch for a few days after I buy it.
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#28
You, sir, are a lucky man!
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming

User Info: Sudsy86_

Sudsy86_
6 years ago#29

I hate you....

what store did you buy it at? and was there anyone online to play against?

User Info: dankbeast003

dankbeast003
6 years ago#30
You couldn't have gotten it. Look.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=0E77DE3827779FF6711D78EA7D75022A.bbolsp-app04-44?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=2302303641889044801&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Conduit+2&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960#storeInventoryLink

Click on availability and it will say that it is not available for in store pick up.
Retiring when Conduit 2 comes out. This is [ID]ODDjob singing off, goodnight and goodbye.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived