Wii Motion+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Wii Motion+

User Info: eggorofl

eggorofl
5 years ago#1
What exactly does this help with?

Will it give people who use it any advantage over someone who is not using it?

User Info: SafetyFist

SafetyFist
5 years ago#2
helps keep track of where you're pointing when the cursor goes off screen. Instead of just auto turning the screen or auto centering the cursor.
a.k.aFlame, Playing: Borderlands (PC)
"Just get your murder on and we'll pretend nobody saw nothin'."- Scooter

User Info: SafetyFist

SafetyFist
5 years ago#3
Oh and as to an advantage from the way it sounds its not big enough to keep anyone who's good from winning, but I do remember reading at one point that people at HVS prefered to play with the wm+ and cried whenever it was taken away from them. So it's does make for a better experience. Just not game changing.
a.k.aFlame, Playing: Borderlands (PC)
"Just get your murder on and we'll pretend nobody saw nothin'."- Scooter

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
5 years ago#4
i'm hoping that people who like extra small dead zones and high turn speeds won't really benefit from wii motion+.

but this is mostly because that is how i like to play and i don't own wii motion+..
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Wii Motion+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived