The Number One Conduit 2 Question to ask to a gamer girl. (Dialogue)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Number One Conduit 2 Question to ask to a gamer girl. (Dialogue)

User Info: Ismellliketokyo

Ismellliketokyo
6 years ago#1
***April 18th in Morrisville High School's Hallway***

Conduit guy: Hey, Ashley, I.. um...I ..I was just wondering since.. since ... you play alot of videogames and all if.. you heard about the conduit 2?"
Gamergirl Ashley: hey dude ! I am soooo totally looking forward to Conduit 2, like oh my god, its like so much better than the first one!
Conduit guy: (Awkwardly chuckles) So you're playing online right? Well... I was wondering.. if... if I could get your Conduit 2 number? I mean friend code... uh... you don't have to if you don't want... I was just thinking we could talk... using the hella cool new headset... and-
Gamergirl Ashley: Sure! that sounds awesome!!
Conduit guy: really?! .. And uh.. I was wondering if we could play online, like at the same time, and I'm a really off-the-chain player so when you play on my team your score will definitely go up and all.. and.. uh... haha..um.. yeah.
Gamergirl Ashley: Uh... yeah duh if we're talking online obviously we'll be playing together you silly goose.
Conduit guy: Haha, yeah, I knew that I was just saying that to confirm stuff.. and uh..you know.
Gamergirl Ashley: Well, the game comes out tomorrow so just give me your conduit 2 code and it'll all be good.
Conduit Guy: Yeah for sure, and uh, haha wouldn't it be cool if we could go through a conduit together and be done with school like in the next second and then like go through another conduit and go an a totally radical adventure?
Gamergirl Ashley: haha sure. see ya
Conduit guy: (awkwardly amiles and waves).
***Next Class***

Super Mario: Dude, that girl in the hallway looked so into you
Conduit guy: yeah, Nintendo's pimp.
Super Mario: You know, poor mario has to go through green pipes while Agent Ford can go through futuristic looking warp holes called conduits. And I've got a game in just about every single sports genre, why not have a mario first person shooter called Super Mario on Duty: Answer to Bowser's Call.

User Info: AZN_FLiPSTAH

AZN_FLiPSTAH
6 years ago#2
For me, it's the opposite.
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)

User Info: incognito3

incognito3
6 years ago#3
Ok then.....So where exactly is the question?
Oy! Incognito3 or Martian. Leader of TPC. Fan of Selena Gomez and Mr. ShockZz. ( xD )
Sir, Just calm down. Take a Deep breath please.

User Info: Ismellliketokyo

Ismellliketokyo
6 years ago#4
The question is WHAT Is Your Conduit 2 Friend Code Numba?

User Info: Thechosenwaffle

Thechosenwaffle
6 years ago#5
it comes out tomorrow? o_O
3DS Friend Code - 3609-1032-2596 Waffles
Tell me yourse! ^_^

User Info: Th3_Guy

Th3_Guy
6 years ago#6
Seriously TC what was that incoherent rambling.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142-------------[X] Th3_Guy
Why be realistic when you can be FANCY!

User Info: UnfoundedVirus

UnfoundedVirus
6 years ago#7
it comes out tomorrow? o_O

Look at the very top of his post. It says the date that the dialogue takes place.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Number One Conduit 2 Question to ask to a gamer girl. (Dialogue)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived