UK Review from "Guardian"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. UK Review from "Guardian"

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#1
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/apr/17/conduit-2-michael-ford-review

It's not too in-depth, but.... well, here are some quotes, for those too lazy to read.

.....certainly, this is a more accomplished release than its predecessor.....
....It's a more substantial campaign than you'll find in recent shooters such as Homefront, with additional missions and secrets adding replay value and a certain self-awareness that was lacking from the rather humourless original......
.....Although some of Ford's enemies suggest that if there is life out there, it's not necessarily intelligent, most demonstrate more of a survival instinct than their suicidal counterparts from the original game......
.....It's a convincing reminder of how well-suited the Wii's unique controllers are for the shooter genre.....
.....High Voltage certainly hasn't skimped on the content – offering split-screen as well as online play across all game types – though at times it does feel as if quantity was a greater concern than quality.....
....the fast-paced action is rarely less than entertaining, making Conduit 2 a solid addition to the relatively slim line-up of shooters on Nintendo's console......

So, decent review. They seem pretty happy with the game, though they don't give a score.
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#2
Nice!
A much more informative and reasoned review than the quite vague NP one.

User Info: LazzyIye

LazzyIye
6 years ago#3
Great review! High Five for reviews without scores

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
A review that doesnt give a score?

me like.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: Maximo37

Maximo37
6 years ago#5
**Make me even more excited for the release day... great little bullet points of goodness listed...
What a horrible night to have a curse...

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#6
Two reviewers already have complaints about the AI, if that is the only problem with the game, then Im all good

User Info: Mac-Leoid

Mac-Leoid
6 years ago#7
So far no real look at the online which is what I'm mostly interested in. You'd think they would setup something to give the reviewers a go at it.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. UK Review from "Guardian"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived