Favorite Map?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Favorite Map?

User Info: SuperSonic110

SuperSonic110
6 years ago#1
Out of all the previews and videos detailing several of the maps from Conduit 2, which one appeals to you guys the most? For me, I would probably say Lost City, because of its design and I just think it looks like a fun map to play on.
Monster Hunter Tri: Sonic HR 86 Great Sword user. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- 2709-1052-8382, currently awaiting Conduit 2!

User Info: SuperSonic110

SuperSonic110
6 years ago#2
Bump
Monster Hunter Tri: Sonic HR 86 Great Sword user. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- 2709-1052-8382, currently awaiting Conduit 2!

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#3
It was still on the first page. >.>
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#4
Crash Site, probably because it was the first map I saw

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
6 years ago#5
Precipice. So many different height levels in a desert enviroment. Also agartha because it looks like tron.

User Info: Korby9000

Korby9000
6 years ago#6
Agartha and Precipice both look awesome. I haven't seen enough of others to judge, but I hope Whiteout is good.
TCon Name: Korby 0045-0574-9949

User Info: Skizam33

Skizam33
6 years ago#7
I think Agartha will be my least favorite. Ramps connecting a series of small islands... I can see the map getting nowhere in competitive matches easily. So far, that desert map looks really cool and is what I like the most. Lost City and Crash Site look pretty cool too.

User Info: Avatar_Taxidous

6 years ago#8
I haven't seen any of extensive footage of the new maps, but I'm really happy with all the returning maps.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Favorite Map?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived