problems *spoilers, kinda i guess*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. problems *spoilers, kinda i guess*

User Info: ff_10_master

ff_10_master
5 years ago#1
in the first level, after i go through the area with the generator, i go back outside, then the door locks behind me and i can't go anywhere!

oh, and, also, i got the limited edition, but i didn't receive the promo codes from gamestop!! does anyone else have them??
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
5 years ago#2
They are on the back of the artbook

User Info: was_bmoc

was_bmoc
5 years ago#3
ff_10_master posted...
in the first level, after i go through the area with the generator, i go back outside, then the door locks behind me and i can't go anywhere!

oh, and, also, i got the limited edition, but i didn't receive the promo codes from gamestop!! does anyone else have them??

I have the same problem, ITs such a small area, but I can't seem to figure out what i'm missing...

I've tried looking for vids, but all of the walk-through vids magically jump past that part T^T

User Info: was_bmoc

was_bmoc
5 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIlEORHxnwY&feature=player_detailpage#t=229s

this video shows it... but there is a gate blocking the way when I play! WTF?

User Info: ff_10_master

ff_10_master
5 years ago#5
ikr!

oh and thanks random. lol im too dumb to look there XD
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. problems *spoilers, kinda i guess*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived