A bittersweet joy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A bittersweet joy...

User Info: Legendary_Zero

Legendary_Zero
6 years ago#11
Yeah, thankfully all my glitches occurred in the first area of the game. Haven't seen anything else weird since.
~ Testament: Lost Soul Searching for Redemption ~
[PWAB Risk Rating: S]

User Info: ff_10_master

ff_10_master
6 years ago#12
no, i have a major glitch at washington, and now i have to restart my file unless hvs can do a patch :(
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective

Legendary_Zero
6 years ago#13
That's really lousy. Sorry to hear that. From what I've heard HVS is actually going to be able to release patches/fixes for the game, so here's hoping something is done really soon.

User Info: ff_10_master

ff_10_master
6 years ago#14
thanks for the concern. i already have phase rifle, ar-c eclipse, a level 15 online profile, and a ton of upgrades.
i dont wanna let my profile go AGAIN.
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective

Legendary_Zero
6 years ago#15
Geez. Almost considering a help topic related to the China Boss. He seems incredibly tough once you get his health down to one bar; I don't know if his defense increases, if he has a new weak point, or what (up until then I was just unloading on him with the Eclipse/TPC Launcher when he lands/roars). Barely have time to take care of the Jade Warriors he summons while attempting to dodge everything, & by the time I died I think he'd summoned THREE. Argh. This is getting nuts. Playing on Elevated difficulty, if anyone's curious.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#16
In his 3rd phase, he summons 1 jade warrior and does 5 fireballs, but otherwise he's the same as phase 2. My suggestions are either have a pistol or use the ASE while sprinting across the stage to avoid the fireballs, and don't let more than 1 jade warrior start walking around since he's invincible while he's summoning them and a short time before then. Otherwise, shoot him while he's small and on the ground.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A bittersweet joy...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived