ASE Basketball

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ASE Basketball

User Info: RedNova158

RedNova158
6 years ago#1
My first match was a ASE Basketball match. I was still getting used to the controls at that time, so I am not sure if this is possible or not. Can you throw the ASE in the hoop, or do you have to run through the hoop like I did?

That match is on my YouTube channel if anyone is curious to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RedNova158
COD:BO AC=0052-1241-9118

User Info: HVSBob

HVSBob
6 years ago#2

You can do it either way - layup or free throw, so to speak.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#3
How is/was the release party, Bob? Or do you guys do that? Did you have Orange Soda and Doritos?
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: HVSBob

HVSBob
6 years ago#4

I had fun! You may have seen me around 2-3 this afternoon (Central time). Someone had some good questions about level design. Then I played a few multiplayer matches. With the game still picking up steam, multiple HVS folk would sometimes end up in the same public match, which was cool: a LAN-party like atmosphere.

Lastly, I don't know if a player by the name of "Sage" frequents here, but...you'll now go down in history as the victim of my "Fresh Brewed" achievement. :D

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ASE Basketball

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived