Still can't get the controls quite right.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Still can't get the controls quite right.

User Info: Saihig

Saihig
6 years ago#1
I've played with the options a lot but still aren't comfortable. What do some of you other people use for deadzone, and controller sensitivity?
Are sigs really necessary? Who came up with this stuff?

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#2
Unfortunately, you probably aren't gonna be able to get them how you want them. They really dropped the ball with the controls in this game...
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D

User Info: shotokanjav

shotokanjav
6 years ago#3
I found what I feel is a good compromise for the Deadzone: Height= 241/Width=38. No more floaty Zoom/ADS, feels pretty precise.

Turn Speed and Sensitivity both at 40, but you should fiddle with this. I also use and suggest MotionPlus.
PS3: Third-Drifter
Conduit 2: 3954-7360-0319 (Neosapien)

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#4

shotokanjav posted...
I found what I feel is a good compromise for the Deadzone: Height= 241/Width=38. No more floaty Zoom/ADS, feels pretty precise.

Turn Speed and Sensitivity both at 40, but you should fiddle with this. I also use and suggest MotionPlus.

My dead zone is pretty much the same, though I think I took height all the way up to max. I really don't like the controls this time around.

User Info: King_Of_Harad

King_Of_Harad
6 years ago#5

Turning X to crouched in Camera Style fixed the jitterydefault controls.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Still can't get the controls quite right.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived