is the lag noticeable for online play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. is the lag noticeable for online play?

User Info: AzNBoY

AzNBoY
6 years ago#1
Is there a ranking system?
What about controllers? Can we use gamecube/classic controller or do we have to use the wiimote and nunchuck?

I've never played the first one but I might want to give this a shot due to the lack of wii games at the moment

User Info: AZN_FLiPSTAH

AZN_FLiPSTAH
6 years ago#2
It supports the CCP.. If your going to use that, you might just well play hardcore mode since it's fun.

There is hardly any lag in hardcore mode too.. It has a solid multiplayer.
Conduit 2 - The^Neeko
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)

User Info: AZN_FLiPSTAH

AZN_FLiPSTAH
6 years ago#3
Oh yeah I forgot.. There is a ranking system.. You have 60 ranks to go through..
Conduit 2 - The^Neeko
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)

User Info: AzNBoY

AzNBoY
6 years ago#4
whats CCP?

User Info: Xobter_81

Xobter_81
6 years ago#5
Classic Controller Pro
3DS FC: 2535-3653-9390
"There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
6 years ago#6
Yeah, watch out. You're gonna see people with Flash's speed power. I'm serious!!! I cannot even aim or kill these guys!! One guy stopped, then he speed off somewhere! They even teleport too.
CONDUIT 2 - 1377-7587-6478
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK

User Info: Elniguel

Elniguel
6 years ago#7
You can use the plain classic controller too but it's more difficult since the positioning of the top buttons is weird.

User Info: mysockshurt101

mysockshurt101
6 years ago#8
dude, one time i thought there was some major lag because someone was disappearing on me, found out it was one of the weapons, can't remember which one tho. i picked it up wondering what kind of gun it was, held the fire button down and BAM i was invisible...it explained a lot.

but no i have not noticed a whole ton of lag as of yet. great game, i plan to play this for a lot longer than the first game (played for about a month), considering there will be more fixes later on down the road.
"Don't worry, the claptraps don't feel a thing. It's no worse than stealing a drifter's kidneys and leaving him in a tub of rice. What? Ice? Uh-oh..."

User Info: silver knux

silver knux
6 years ago#9
Every match I've played has been bogged down by ridiculous lag, and that's when I can get a stable connection. Most of the time I get connection errors before the match even begins. This just reminds me why I don't play Wii games online. Maybe next generation Nintendo, because this online is a joke.
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png

User Info: CPUX

CPUX
6 years ago#10
I've seen lag, but it happens in a giant burst, effects everyone and not just me, and then host migrates.
Black Ops - wP/Snake - 1338 7965 5875
Currently whoring the PC with F2P's : Combat Arms, Mabinogi, Vindictus, S4, Need for Speed World
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. is the lag noticeable for online play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived