My review is up!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. My review is up!

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
5 years ago#1
Check it out in the reviews section and tell me what you think :)
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718(Shen)
Non-specific action figure for Smash Bros Wii U! I can dream can't I?

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
5 years ago#2
You rip on TCon's campaign? Seriously? TCon's campaign is the reason for its success. Its great.
Modern Warfare 3: [LC]LuN*TiC 2774-2633-7161
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked

TheOmegaShen
5 years ago#3
Mindesyn posted...
You rip on TCon's campaign? Seriously? TCon's campaign is the reason for its success. Its great.

These are my opinions, not yours. :/ Thanks for the feedback though, I guess.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
5 years ago#4
Mindesyn posted...

C2's is more fun IMO.
C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995 3DS FC: 0130-1889-1356 Xbox Live GT: BrennanX22

User Info: Michael0134567

Michael0134567
5 years ago#5
Mindesyn posted...

I don't see what could be so great about it.

B05S_Brennan
5 years ago#6
Though I have different opinions on some things such as campaign, I think the review was very well written. My only complaint is that you forgot to say that the online started to be much more fun once a wonderful person named B05S^Brennan started playing. ;)

B05S_Brennan
5 years ago#7
Michael0134567 posted...
Mindesyn posted...

I don't see what could be so great about it.

Story. It can also be pretty action-packed, but C2's level are more detailed and more fun to explore IMO.

TheOmegaShen
5 years ago#8
B05S_Brennan posted...
Though I have different opinions on some things such as campaign, I think the review was very well written. My only complaint is that you forgot to say that the online started to be much more fun once a wonderful person named B05S^Brennan started playing. ;)

Hmm...there is a edit button though...haha :P

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
5 years ago#9
You people are insane! The seriousness of the conspiracy of the first campaign is way better then a watered down Duke Nukem with terrible supporting cast.
Guess its just me being a vet thats all. I know graphic wise the renders in TCon were superior to C2's. Music was very good. C2s online was good, and they introduced new guns, even tho they ruined a few of the older ones (Strike Rifle and Deatomizer for example)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Jaye 0647-0696-2700
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!

TheOmegaShen
5 years ago#10
Mindesyn posted...
You people are insane! The seriousness of the conspiracy of the first campaign is way better then a watered down Duke Nukem with terrible supporting cast.
Guess its just me being a vet thats all. I know graphic wise the renders in TCon were superior to C2's. Music was very good. C2s online was good, and they introduced new guns, even tho they ruined a few of the older ones (Strike Rifle and Deatomizer for example)

I'm a Conduit vet too.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. My review is up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived