GGs NIghtfire, Brenan, Mike and whoever else was there, well, almost.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs NIghtfire, Brenan, Mike and whoever else was there, well, almost.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
4 years ago#1
I'd like to post GGs to all of you, and anyone else that I may have forgotten. It's just too bad that I was only there for two minutes.

Nice job matchmaking, putting together the worst one-sided teams ever!

To help even out the match, I was giving away kills left and right, as fast as I could, either by running directly into enemy fire or by standing still appearing to reload my PR. I hope I didn't miss anyone and hopefully my performance was convincing. I kept waiting and waiting patiently for your team to get a 20 point spread before I started attacking, but just as I started making my way to the prime sniper territory I got DC'd!@#$%%!

I tried to reconnect a couple of times but couldn't, then when I finally looked under the giant pile of salami at my modem, I noticed that my internet was completely off.

I guess my internet just couldn't handle all of you guys at the same time. That, or maybe it's just all that salami.

I hope none of you guys though that I ragequit. I don't ragequit. I ragestay. Anyway, I was really looking forward to getting my first kill.

Oh, one other thing, I didn't "see" you guys when I went online, so I don't think we've added each other with my 36 account. We need to do that.

The word for the day is... wait for it...

Comcastic!
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#2
I'm comcastic too :(
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs NIghtfire, Brenan, Mike and whoever else was there, well, almost.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived