Dug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Dug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#11
Ahh ... just came to me. You were Discovery? Sloth?
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
(message deleted)

User Info: Ventus2a

Ventus2a
4 years ago#13
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I was just Dragged around in one of your black holes for 5 Consecutive lives!

You'd better apologize or make a pun or something to make me feel better }:(

Those were some of the most amazing black holes I have ever seen. I was being pulled all directions even when I was on Dug's team. Got killed about five times too because I was helpless or my shots would just get sucked into the void.

Seemed like lag but couldn't tell why some went on for what seemed like a minutes.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
4 years ago#14
1Pefrog posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Sorry. I shouldn't of been laggy at that time of night (11PM MST). No one is on computers at my house then. I try not to put black holes by teammates but if there is an enemy by a group of us and I am losing health to where blood is filling my vision then I shoot it and worry about repercussions later. You weren't playing as NS-Chain?

Lol, there really wasn't any lag.

And I was playing as Discover. and on the opposite team so... I guess you kinda were supposed to be killing me.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

1Pefrog
4 years ago#15
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Sorry. I shouldn't of been laggy at that time of night (11PM MST). No one is on computers at my house then. I try not to put black holes by teammates but if there is an enemy by a group of us and I am losing health to where blood is filling my vision then I shoot it and worry about repercussions later. You weren't playing as NS-Chain?

Lol, there really wasn't any lag.

And I was playing as Discover. and on the opposite team so... I guess you kinda were supposed to be killing me.

No perks huh. Were you trying to make us feel bad? Kidding. But really? Strike rifle without any perks? You're crazy. I can't use the strike rifle with every perk.

1Pefrog
4 years ago#16
Ventus2a posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Those were some of the most amazing black holes I have ever seen. I was being pulled all directions even when I was on Dug's team. Got killed about five times too because I was helpless or my shots would just get sucked into the void.

Seemed like lag but couldn't tell why some went on for what seemed like a minutes.

I barely get caught in black holes. Try jumping off of a ledge or changing the direction of your jump. You might not be caught in the middle, just an edge.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Dug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived